Mastomegally/macromastia (large breasts) is a very common problem for women. This problem forms a very consistent constellation of symptoms which will affect women however some symptoms may be more noticeable than others in any individual.
Symptoms from large breasts
- Shoulder and neck pain
- Breast pain particularly around menstruation
- Rash beneath the breasts
- Inability to exercise
- Difficulty in choosing clothing
- Some ladies will experience significant headaches
- Breast asymmetry (breasts of different size)
- Breast ptosis (downward pointing nipples)
- Self-conscious of large breasts
Reduce breast size
Reduce bra pain
Reduce neck pain
Reduce back pain
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Will I benefit from surgery?
One of the most reliable ways to determine whether a benefit can be achieved with breast reduction surgery is to support your breasts with your hands. If this reduces your symptoms, this is a reliable indicator that an operation will provide you with a benefit. The operation also lifts the breast and therefore rejuvenates the breast shape.