Breast Lift Toowoomba
Breast lift surgery can be performed to correct breast sag (ptosis) which is a frequent problem following pregnancy and lactation. It is also problem that affects women with larger breasts. Breast ptosis is defined as a drop of the nipple below the level of the fold beneath the breast (inframammary fold). Associated with the drop of the breast is a general softening of the breast because it has been stretched over a longer area.
Women with breast ptosis are concerned by a number of issues
- Breasts sagging onto the lower chest or stomach
- The downward pointing nipples
- Enlarged size of the areolas
- Loss of breast firmness
- Associated loss of breast volume from post-lactational involution of the breast
- An alteration of self-confidence, self-image and self-esteem
Lift and boost size
Lift and reduce size
Reshape and resize the nipples
Rejuvenation after breastfeeding
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Will a breast lift give me upper volume or will I need implants?
For women interested in increasing the lost volume in the upper part of the breast, a mastopexy breast lift will not correct this and breast implants may need to be considered. In some patients breast implants alone will address the problem.