We are open!
In line with the step-wise easing of COVID-19 restrictions we have returned to face to face consultations for appropriate patients at Allure Clinic.
Has anything changed when I come to the clinic?
To ensure that we are protecting our patients, our community and our team, we have made some changes to our processes when you next visit for your treatments.
- You will be asked some questions that will help us determine if you are at a higher risk of having been in contact with someone with COVID-19.
- You will be directed to on-line resources on our web site in preparation for your consultation
- We will restrict the number of accompanying people to one other in the clinic and during a consultation.
- We will also ask you to wash your hands on arrival, or to use the hand sanitiser that has been provided.
- Our clinical team will be wearing masks and gloves when they provide treatments and post-surgical care for you.
- We can provide a mask for you if you wish to wear one.
- We also ask that you maintain appropriate social distancing while you are in our clinic, including in the waiting room.
- We will be limiting the number of people in the clinic at any one time and you may be asked to wait outside until it is time for your appointment.